E-Bike Waterfall Adventures!
“The experience we had on these bikes was way better than what a car could provide” – Jessica W on Google
Did you know Multnomah Falls is located in an area with the greatest concentration of waterfalls in North America?
Join hundreds of other savvy travelers who skipped the crowds and experienced the sights, smells, scents and feels of all the waterfalls on this scenic E-Bike tour.
Choose a tour
Guided Sunset Tour
- 3 Hours with an informative guide
- 4pm – 7pm
- Great for families and couples
- 5 waterfalls averaging 300′ tall
Rent a bike and do your own tour (Most Popular)
- 1.5 – 5.5 hour
- $40 – $120
- 9am to 4 pm
- Includes Custom Itinerary and Map
- We meet you and show how to use the bikes and where to go.
Here’s what our customers are saying:
What we love about these tours:
- Everyone can have fun, on some tours we jump off cliffs and go swimming. On others we nerd out on Geology and Native History. We’ve had guests from ages 16 to 76.
- You see the best of Oregon on beautiful hikes through the woods crossing streams, smelling the flowers, listening to the birds and feeling the cool and refreshing mountain air.
- You feel like a local on this tour and skip the tourist traps.
Waterfalls on the tour:
- Park your car in our convenient lot located on the beautiful Historic Columbia River Highway, the first planned scenic roadway in the United States Your host will make sure you’re comfortable and safe on the bike before you get started.
- Ride less than a mile to the 249 foot tall Latourell Falls which is falling off a single 17 million year old basalt lava flow. Enjoy a beautiful path that meanders through typical NW forests and spot species not scene anywhere else in the world.
- Ride a mile to Sheppards Dell and cool off in a 1914 scenic highway rest stop with a beautiful waterfall.
- Ride half a mile to Bridal Veil, the path to the falls passes amazing old growth firs and crosses a stream to a viewing platform for a perfect view of this amazing waterfall. Jump in or if you’re lucky spot a kayaker riding the 50′ tall lower falls.
- Soak up the gorge views from the scenic highway as you ride 2 miles to Wahkeena falls. Feel the powerful winds generated by the falls and admire the historic architecture built for 1915 tourists coming here in their new Model T.
- The massive Multnomah Falls is the next stop in our adventure. Drifting 620 feet in two tiers, Multnomah Falls is the highest waterfall in Oregon and second highest in the country! There, you can explore the Multnomah Falls Historic Lodge as well as the beautiful Multnomah Falls itself.
- Ride through 2 miles of beautiful PNW forest to Horsetail Falls, a perfect place to dip your feet and hike to Ponytail Falls if you’re up for an epic waterfall hike that goes into a cavity behind the falls revealing an amazing view from behind the waterfall.
- Return to your car effortlessly, cruising 20 mph on the electric bike along the scenic highway. Soaking up the views one last time before you head out.
More Questions? Read our FAQ
Ebike Multnomah Falls
“The Oasis”, mile marker 27 on hwy 30
541 392 1474