Half Day Tour
Enjoy a 3.5 hour E-bike Trip through Oregon’s Waterfall Corridor
Our half day self guided E-bike tour provides you with a 3.5 hour rental to enjoy the scenic waterfall corridor including Multnomah Falls. This is our most popular option because it allows you to experience the highlights of the route at a nice pace. You will have time to see 7 waterfalls and do several short hikes. You can spend some quality time at Multnomah Falls and enjoy a snack at the Historic Multnomah Falls Lodge.
Read More about the Half Day Tour
- Meet at our meeting location 7 miles from Multnomah falls.
- Your host will fit you to your E-bike and show you how to use it.
- We will provide you with a digital guide to make the most of your day in the waterfall cooridor.
- The first waterfall on the tour is just around the corner.
- You’ll pull up on bikes, lock the bikes to the rack, and take a short hike to the falls.
- Continue on the route and visit Shepperds Dell, Bridal Veil, Wahkeena Falls, Multnomah Falls, and Horsetail Falls.
- Explore all this amazing stretch has to offer with many side hikes, viewpoints, and nature experiences.
- When finished with your adventure head back to our meeting location to return your bike.
Contact us for information on how to visit without a car.
Cost: $75 per person
Duration: 3.5 Hours
Additional hours: $20/hour
What we provide:
- E-Bike adjusted to your height
- Digital Half Day Self Guided Tour Route
- Bike Helmet
- Bike Lock
- On site host able to assist and answer questions as needed
What to bring:
- Water Bottle
- Athletic Shoes
- Weather Appropriate Clothing
- Park your car and meet your host. Your host will review the route, safety information, and provide you with your digital guide to make the most of your 3.5 hour journey.
- Ride less than a mile to Latourell Falls (249 feet). Enjoy a short hike around the falls and embrace the NW scenery.
- Ride one mile to Sheppards Dell Falls for a quick stop right along the historic highway.
- Ride half a mile to Bridal Veil Falls. The path to the falls heads through old growth firs and crosses a stream to a viewing platform for a perfect view of this amazing waterfall.
- Soak up the gorge views from the scenic highway as you ride two miles to Wahkeena falls. Feel the powerful winds generated by the falls, and admire the historic architecture built for 1915 tourists traveling in their new Model Ts.
- The grand Multnomah Falls is the next stop in our adventure. Drifting 620 feet in two tiers, Multnomah Falls is the highest waterfall in Oregon and second highest in the country! There, you can explore the Multnomah Falls Historic Lodge with food and gifts available.
- Ride through 2 miles of lush PNW forest to Horsetail Falls, which is a perfect place to dip your feet in. For a unique experience hike to Ponytail Falls and stand behind the base of the falls. Optionally walk 2.5 miles roundtrip to Oneonta Gorge.
- Return to your car via your electric bike. Enjoying the views one last time before you head out.
Waterfalls on this route:
- Latourell Falls
- Shepperds Dell Falls
- Upper and Lower Bridal Veil Falls
- Wahkeena Falls
- Multnomah Falls
- Horsetail Falls
- Pony Tail Falls
Ask us about our group discount for groups of 6+.
More Questions? Read our FAQ
Ebike Multnomah Falls
Located at Guy W Talbot State Park
541 392 1474